If you find something within the village, hand it in to us, or if you have lost something check with us here at the office to see if it has been handed in.
At the moment we have various items;**please note these are the dates they are handed in to us, not necessarily the dates they are lost/found**
- 13th April 2018 – a gold bangle on the footpath by the burial ground
- 19th March 2018 – worry beads found on Pearsons Quay
- 14th February 2018 – single silver & turquoise earring found near wharf area
- 26th January 2018 – a silver expanding bracelet found near the container on the rec
- 26th January 2018 – one charm on a silver bracelet found on footpath in Fingringhoe direction
- 24th November 2017 – a walking stick found in the Jam Jar – some time ago
- 22nd November 2017 – a dog tag
- 7th November 2017 – small gold & red droplet earring, found on Rectory Rd
- 6th November 2017 – handheld torch found on the recreation ground.